Sunday 19 August 2007

I'm Back!

Did you miss me? Nothing really to post foodwise, just letting you know I'm still here! I've just returned from holiday (food highlights and vegan eats in Bath to follow), so I'm getting sorted out still, but I hope to be up and blogging within the next few days. I also now have access to a decent camera (at last!) so I can now be all creative and artistic with my shots of the food, knowing it isn't going to end up as a terrible blur.

Also, I just wanted to say a great big thanks and good luck to Jennifer McCann of Vegan Lunch Box, who is retiring from the blogging scene, for the moment at least, though I hope we hear from her again someday. It's probably true that had I not stumbled across her wonderful blog five or so months ago, looking for lunchbox ideas, I would never have been inspired to go vegan myself. It's been one of my favourite blogs and I'll really miss her posts. I wanted to leave a message on the blog itself, but Blogger was being stupid, so I'm writing this in the hope she sees it.

Finally, a fond farewell to Daisy the goldfish. Goodbye, little friend.

See you soon!

No comments: